Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot use Notebook (in addition to People Tab)

Started by killer_bat [2076121] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
killer_bat [2076121]

I am unable to use my notebook in the same way I am unable to use my People tab. When I click on it, it just forever loads. 

Since it is one of the benefits I have from being a subscriber, could I please have it looked it? It has been over a week, and multiple complaints and threads on the people tab have gone unaddressed. It is really affecting gameplay. 

It seems to be my account, as I have used multiple machines including windows PCs, a macbook, and my S7 phone. I have tried Chrome and Safari. I have cleared my cache multiple times. 

As you can see, my notebook looks just like the people tab that does not work:

[image: imgur.com]
SkyKnot [2136540]

Hi there, I've been having an issues with this for over 3 days now. (The bottom chat tabs on Android}

Settings tab, friends and Note just continually show a loading circle, refreshing the page, clearing browsing history and using browswers all have the same issue (Firefox, chrome, Via, UC)

Faction and other chats show green with a new message but I'm only able to reply once a after that if I move to a different page within the game then I'm able to respond again but not always.

It's rather frustrating, my wife uses Android and has none of these issues. I've also had her log in on my phone and hers works fine on my phone, I've even reset my phone back to factory to make sure but still experiencing the issue.

 

Please help