Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Broken profile actions

Started by Cyka-Blyat [2046569] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Cyka-Blyat [2046569]

Hey is this a problem for my computer or a new update that went awry? I noticed that all of the profiles I look at have a blue line above all their Actions. I have also noticed that the attack button looks weird as well as the text on the attacking bar (Names, health, damage dealt, hits left until stalemate)

Profile Actions

Attack bar

Attack button