I have to retype the information that i want to sent to other , sometimes although i sent it to him it doesn’t reach the text to him, sometimes i sent him and it doesn’t show it sent n i retype again, it becomes 2 times, i think there is error in my chat
Chat error or slow
Started by tHeGoLdEnEgg [2162190] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I have to retype the information that i want to sent to other , sometimes although i sent it to him it doesn’t reach the text to him, sometimes i sent him and it doesn’t show it sent n i retype again, it becomes 2 times, i think there is error in my chat
can you log out, clear you cache and temp files and log back in?
what browser are you using, any addons/scripts?
Safari from iphone, yep i ll try logout and login back , no scrips or add ons
I get the same thing.
<open chat>
<talk for a bit>
eventually I type in a chat and hit enter.....
-nothing-.........nothing......
I can't respond until i refresh the page. (and the old chats i tried sending are lost forever)
Another bug , cannot level up , i have been clicking for 3-5 times it doesn’t work
Tried again , seriously cannot level up!
Oh nvm got it now on my third attempt
chat system failing a lot
write msg post it and it don`t post that is really annoying thing
me and mine fc members get same thing pass it to Ched because it is one of bigger bugs (it effects game play a lot) basically chat is under super huge lag or concretion gets interrupting
i have passed this over to the chat-dev and made ched aware of these issues.
This is resolved I believe