Ran out of HP rounds and it will not let me switch back to regular - yes I know how to switch between regular and special ammo - I am saying that my HP rounds list 0 and will not let me "unclick" it to go back to normal ammo
Ammo Switch Issue
Started by Boom_Fang [2155121] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Looks like it's not active in case if there is 0 ammo left, I will assign this to dev to check and for now I manually changed it for you.
Ran out of HP rounds and it will not let me switch back to regular - yes I know how to switch between regular and special ammo - I am saying that my HP rounds list 0 and will not let me "unclick" it to go back to normal ammo
Are you saying that 'Hollow Point' is still highlighted green? - Because when you run out, it should automatically move back to Normal.
It will then always be used while attacking and defending until you run out, or priority is removed by clicking it again. - Ammo Tutorial
That is correct - the HP box is green with 0 rounds and will not change when clicked on - my weapons are not showing any ammo in them
Looks like it's not active in case if there is 0 ammo left, I will assign this to dev to check and for now I manually changed it for you.
Thank You!