Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Seeking Python Coders

Started by -R3x- [483525] on in Tools & Userscripts.

11 replies · 344 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
-R3x- [483525]

Looking for coders with great knowledge of Python......please mail me, i may have some work for you in which you will be paid for your time
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Agreed, details are needed. Without a scope we coders won't know if we have the skills, interest or free time for your project.
saeed [1826888]

He's talking about a Discord bot that he and Stewie own.  Not sure how many people have worked on it so far, at least 5 people if I recall (or have contributed anyway)
Jefayette [2044515]

I've never done discord bots in python, but I've done some other stuff. I'm probably the least qualified person for the job here, but it would be cool to look at the code.