Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

George's Tutorial Mission

Started by Eytheria [1841015] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

popandopulo [1414133] ×1

Eytheria [1841015]

I've raised this bug before but it was marked as fixed although it is not. 

Previously, I had to attack a player who has a newbie status thus he or she could not be attacked. After a bug report, mission target was reassigned to popandopulo [1414133] - which is a tester account. When I get on to attack that account, it says it cannot be attacked because it is "tester account".

Can this be fixed please? It stops me from progressing.

Thanks

Mentions: popandopulo [1414133]