That's it really, a Racing Chat Box. Since there's no sound or anything during a race it would be more fun with a chatbox...I suppose there could be a Discord channel that's available, and because I don't have Discord, I don't know about it. Tell me below.
Racing Chat
Started by KiwiLucas73 [2135695] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
That's it really, a Racing Chat Box. Since there's no sound or anything during a race it would be more fun with a chatbox...I suppose there could be a Discord channel that's available, and because I don't have Discord, I don't know about it. Tell me below.