Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

paying for intel

Started by mwcerberus [1474498] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
mwcerberus [1474498]

Currently I earn 110 intel per day working in education, I'd like to increase this.

I'm paying 2 mill per 100 intel earned over 110 per day

e.g. if i earn 200 intel in a day i'll pay for 90 of it and i'd pay 1.8 mill

Note if i earn less than 110 i'll knock the difference off your next payment.

 

mail me if interested