Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

400 awards

Started by kILLIAN- [1310389] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 153 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

kILLIAN- [1310389]

Even with this milestone becoming easier and easier every Tuesday with the realease of new honor bars I am delighted to have reached this milestone.

Plan to have 450 by this time next year!
dESTROYS [67441]

congrats man!

personally I think 420 (blaze it :P) is the new award milestone with all these new ones getting popped out...

however it is still pretty awesome, and I also really enjoyed reaching it!

R+
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

That is an amazing job! Good luck for the 450!

I only have 321 awards. :(

#happy4OP #sad4Me  #blameharley