Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chain

Started by Cheque [1962848] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Cheque [1962848]

Wasn't sure where to report this, so we was chaining. Another faction attempted to break our chain, no problem with that at all. We held in hosp. Meded out when the time got low to attack. Then repeat e.c

We had 45 seconds left I open an attack finish the guy, as the page was loading the "leave/mug/hosp" options I was thenlogged out. Logged back in and the chain was gone but my attack was ontime in the report. It shows on the faction page it was. As we lost this chain due to torns errors where Do I go from here? 
LDP [1580562]

Due to lack of response, I am closing the report. Please post back in the future if you can provide an update.