Hello, I'm not sure if this is know, but sometime I get the same notification (with noise and buzzing) multiple time, like a dozen time. Moto X Play is my phone.
Multiple notification on mobile
Started by Zenox [869599] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Hello, I'm not sure if this is know, but sometime I get the same notification (with noise and buzzing) multiple time, like a dozen time. Moto X Play is my phone.
Same thing happened to me once.
There is a currently open bug about this: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16056630&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Android App v0.2.0 issue
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=16056630&b=0&a=0
please usethe confirmed report about this issue. thanks
Mentions: Android App v0.2.0 issue