Mostly because I've not been able to read up on everything in regard to potentially new bbcode rollouts and the change in what I'm just realizing isn't on every forum(yet?)...about the new editor....has anyone figured out or know if its still possible, to embed videos in newsletters or mail? The youtube tags seem to work on the forum but don't in mail.
Video
Started by TheApocalypse [1066798] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Mostly because I've not been able to read up on everything in regard to potentially new bbcode rollouts and the change in what I'm just realizing isn't on every forum(yet?)...about the new editor....has anyone figured out or know if its still possible, to embed videos in newsletters or mail? The youtube tags seem to work on the forum but don't in mail.
bump