Select all and copy on the main page of a foreign country on moblie and when I paste it on travelrun , the update button disappear. How can I fix it to get it done on mobile?
Cant update travelrun on mobile
Started by Spidey_Guy [1763800] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Select all and copy on the main page of a foreign country on moblie and when I paste it on travelrun , the update button disappear. How can I fix it to get it done on mobile?
Struggling with this as well on Android Chrome.
Even manually selecting the block of text I wanted copied didn't work either. And a right PITA.
Hopefully someone smarter than I am will be along to help.