Is it okay for a player too keep putting bounty on me and keep harassing me just because he want me to leave a company? i got screenshoots for the threats.
Harassment?
Started by Bridgette0629 [2048107] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 47
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Vindice [2095379]
· 11 likes ·
A lot of players in torn are just lonely dysfunctional dicks who have nothing better to do with their lives and love to spend their time exerting their frustrations on other players in the game. That being said it ain't … - Triplicant [2037705]
· 6 likes ·
I've never seen a gay black wheelchair bound one armed female accountant (astronaut?) Gypsy smile before. It's like the dumbest ****ing unicorn I've ever seen, standing 'neath a rainbow of bilious shit smears. - Flak [2091491]
· 4 likes ·
Exactly this, Fyi, Its Mr-Reese, His beef with A-01 has been going since i first started,,,,, Something about accusations of harassing someone for nude pictures or something. I don't think Mr-Reese was very happy to be accused and so has …
Mentioned in this thread
Is it okay for a player too keep putting bounty on me and keep harassing me just because he want me to leave a company? i got screenshoots for the threats.
Yes it may he an ******* thing to do but yes
One love
Sloth
Its not actual harrassment. To you it may be,but theres no rules being broken here.
Yeah it'll happen.
Question,
Any idea why they want you to leave your company?
Most common I've seen is they want to piss off the company director by making it fail.
Yes.
Best advice. Just endure whatever they do. They get bored very quickly. I have been "perma bountied" 7 times. Their words. And here i sit. With only a -1k bounty xD
To be honest bounties are ****ing annoying I agreee
A lot of players in torn are just lonely dysfunctional dicks who have nothing better to do with their lives and love to spend their time exerting their frustrations on other players in the game.
That being said it ain't against the rules, you just have to deal with it. Try ignoring them and not making threads like this or find a faction strong enough to back you up.
hahahhahaha reading this put a smile on my face
Wow the fabled happy BCM16, a truly rare moment
Ignore the nitwit.
Play the game your way, also mail your director explaining about the issue. It may not help but he would like to know
PS: Make his name public.
At this point leave the company you can probably find a equal or better one tbh
Name and shame!
Exactly this,
Fyi, Its Mr-Reese,
His beef with A-01 has been going since i first started,,,,, Something about accusations of harassing someone for nude pictures or something. I don't think Mr-Reese was very happy to be accused and so has saught to clear his name by harassing A-01 and everyone he interacts with for well over 6 months......
Now i may be wrong... hopefully someone can correct me if i am, But that's the story i heard way back when.
The scary anon messages are just Mr-Reese pretending to be someone else. He tried it with me and one of our other factions.... There is no second scary person with loads of money... its all just him
I've never seen a gay black wheelchair bound one armed female accountant (astronaut?) Gypsy smile before.
It's like the dumbest ****ing unicorn I've ever seen, standing 'neath a rainbow of bilious shit smears.
thats the joy
Ha, this is good to know! Thank you.
You must have too much time on your hands
For once you ain't wrong bud
Revel in it
Probably won't happen again soon
I'm always right. The last time I was wrong I was in primary school
You might be able to find a kind director of a private security firm. One of the job special is to stop new bounties being placed.