Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Image

Started by Lokidoki [1902295] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Lokidoki [1902295]

I have managed to upload a picture that I would like to use as my image. But i can't for the life of me find how to get it on my homepage. Sorry if I'm using the wrong words... but I'm sure you know what I mean How do I do it please?

Thanks
Claire [1971751]

  Go over here. Now hover over your uploaded image, you will see 3 options. Click on the pencil option that shows up in the middle.

That will give you this

[image: i.imgur.com]

Click on Image type and select profile image from the drop down menu and click on Update.

That's it.