I haven't tried to do a bust in like 5 years. I forget, does failing a bust result in a drop in ce? I'm trying to get myself PA ready as soon as possible but I also want to chase after merits and I'm about to hit 10k arson crimes, so I'm trying to figure out which crime to switch to next.
Busting ce
Started by Mauss [1479656] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I haven't tried to do a bust in like 5 years. I forget, does failing a bust result in a drop in ce? I'm trying to get myself PA ready as soon as possible but I also want to chase after merits and I'm about to hit 10k arson crimes, so I'm trying to figure out which crime to switch to next.
Failing a bust either does not lose CE, or loses such a small amount that it's unnoticeable.