Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iPhone app?

Started by Dixxydee [1831589] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dixxydee [1831589]

not sure where to post this.... but anyone know if you can get torn for iPhone yet my partner has the app for his Samsung but I can’t find it for iPhone??
oraN [1778676]

Honestly there’s nothing that your missing out by not playing on the app. My primary device is an iPhone but I have an secondary android on which I downloaded the app after having bug reports of 1st not finding it and then the developer did something and I got  link to download it. The experience was ok but something I like about it is the notifications 

I have tried the multi tab they just suck 
Sepulchrave [2092631]

What a bored, purposeless, pointless existence you lead. I admire a decent troll, but your posts are not funny, not provocative, and (worst of all) not entertaining. You're like a faint smell of shit that disappears on second sniff. If you had half a brain you'd be headed for an existential crisis, but probably you're just another thick-witted malcontent wasting the hours of his life for zero return.
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

Moved to questions. Also M16 keep it on topic and don't troll people looking for legitimate answers to their questions.