I recently got this mission from Duke. Attack the guy, interrogate him and get the safe combination. Have defeated him twice bit each time it says that he refuses to give up the safe combination. Does anyone know how many times I have to defeat him before he gives the combination?
Cracking up
Started by JohnnyTightlips [2131808] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I recently got this mission from Duke. Attack the guy, interrogate him and get the safe combination. Have defeated him twice bit each time it says that he refuses to give up the safe combination. Does anyone know how many times I have to defeat him before he gives the combination?
Keep trying!
Not the same issue but related to the Mission - the second part is to "Open Duke's safe and deliver him the contents."
Now, I've tried sending him it and it does not allow me, keep getting "This item is untradable."
Bugged? Or just me not knowing there is some other way of sending.
5 times
I cracked the safe but no idea on how to give duke his herpe medication
Update. You cand send the item to duke through the items page to complete mission