Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

failed attacks

Started by Kjoscelyne [2156496] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Kjoscelyne [2156496]

Hi,

 

As I am fairly new to torn I have been selling attacks (sluttibg) as an income to help me gather funds.

 

Well I will sell a attack for 300k or if you want a bulk attack it will cost you an upfront payment of I x xanax then a further payment of 2 million

Pm for more info

Will do as many attacks as I can per day.