One of my missions was to mug a person and return their money (duke is evil). I mugged that person and mugged $0. I returned $1 to compensate. I did not pass the mission...pls help
Mission Issue
Started by reddit [2012285] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
One of my missions was to mug a person and return their money (duke is evil). I mugged that person and mugged $0. I returned $1 to compensate. I did not pass the mission...pls help
They most likely had a mug protection at the moment of the attack, I checked their account, they had money on hand. So you need to pick up the right moment to mug them.