Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Desert Eagle Description

Started by ZeroWulf [2166975] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
ZeroWulf [2166975]

Not really a bug, but more like of a type (typo*) or something.

In the Desert Eagle's Description, it says "The magazine only holds seven rounds", while the stats would say otherwise ( 3 x 8 ).
It appears like this while looking at it from the item market, I haven't tested it from anywhere else.

This happens both on browser and the app.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/423514062069039114/490164372686110721/unknown.png

I'm not really sure on how to search the bug forum, so I don't know if this has been reported before