Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stat gain during an attack

Started by sl_5050 [432195] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
sl_5050 [432195]

With the elimination challenge in full swing and factions playing a big part of the game the reality is a significant amount of energy is spent on attacking. This puts new players or casual players in a bind on do I participate or do I ignore all the festivities and train. Being a casual player for years I am sort of but not really competitive now but that is years of consistency. I am all for players who put the effort in succeeding as that is only fair.

 I just think that the act of attacking should also increase stats as you are exerting energy for that which you trained on. It should not be near the same level that a proper workout would do but shooting a gun or chopping off ears will build some muscle eventually and being beating to a pulp enough might possibly create a few calluses. I would recommend the gain is related to fight duration then fair fights may be preferred vs one hit wonders.

Just a thought as a small gain is enough for some to at least consider participating vs outright saying "Me weak, Me must lift weight, get strong, lift ox, throw at people."

Probably suggested many times already.
Rum4nyby [1567187]

No. Either train or attack. You aren't forced to do either in torn. So you don't need to be compensated in 1 area because you're doing something else with that resource.