Recently I have tried to login on a computer that isn't my usual computer and the first and second time it tells me I typed in the wrong password but on the third try it works. Each time I type in the same, correct password but its always the third time that it works. Is this happening to anyone else? Was there a security update which makes you type in your password three times?
Logging in, 3rd try
Started by LiveFreeOrDie [1702969] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Recently I have tried to login on a computer that isn't my usual computer and the first and second time it tells me I typed in the wrong password but on the third try it works. Each time I type in the same, correct password but its always the third time that it works. Is this happening to anyone else? Was there a security update which makes you type in your password three times?
I have never had this issue before. Maybe you are losing your marbles. Do you use two factor authentication with your phone? If not you should turn it on. Whenever I login with a strange device I get a text and enter that code to verify it is me.