how was your day
so guys
Started by john_thompson [2087583] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
how was your day
Epically mediocre
Insanely average
Hella bland
Good until I saw that DUDE posted...
I am not sure this is providing any game discussion.
Sent to Graveyard.
Well this guy's day just got worse :/
wait move it back so I can give bogie karma
Got a bit day drunk, played Total Warhammer 2, and was talking to the people who helped me get started early game to thank them. All in all, great day.
This should be ungraved to make his day hella better.