Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue Accessing City Tab

Started by Juna_Warrior [2107568] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Juna_Warrior [2107568]

Torn City Map Crashes


When i access my City tab, it automatically enters the Map view and then it just crashes. I am unable to access the City to head to the item market or purchase items from Bits and Bobs. I am only able to use these in on my phone, but on my PC it just crashes whenever i access it.
 
So it gets stuck in the loading screen and i cant do anything about it, i cant even refresh my page. I have to open task manager to close my page.

This issue has been persisting for the last 2 weeks
 
I have provided screenshots which i have attached below.



[image: i.imgur.com]