So, I received a mission (via message from anonymous) to attack a player. However the player it is asking me to attack (Kyllei) is a new player still (had this mission for three days). How am I supposed to actually complete this?
Impossible mission
Started by kyrueyre [2164073] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dekloren [900534]
· 3 likes ·
This is fantastic. How could I have never thought of doing that? Hahaha.
Mentioned in this thread
Kyllei [2165629] ×1
So, I received a mission (via message from anonymous) to attack a player. However the player it is asking me to attack (Kyllei) is a new player still (had this mission for three days). How am I supposed to actually complete this?
I don't see any pending missions on your account atm? All missions are given via missions page, I not sure, what you mean on message?
Hello
2018-09-14 - 10:43:49 PM
Hello Kyru,
Just the other day someone rang my doorbell, but when I opened it no one was there. However, there was a fire on my front porch!!! I quickly stomped it out, but then my new loafers became covered in dog poop! I was furious. I had my guards survey my private island, and they saw Kyllei driving off in power boat laughing maniacally.
I need you to take care of her, but do it quietly. Perhaps with a kitchen knife. Send it to the city dump when you are done, and message me back. You will be rewarded handsomely.
Best,
A
This was the message from Anonymous (
2018-09-14 - 10:43:49 PM
Hello Kyru,
Just the other day someone rang my doorbell, but when I opened it no one was there. However, there was a fire on my front porch!!! I quickly stomped it out, but then my new loafers became covered in dog poop! I was furious. I had my guards survey my private island, and they saw Kyllei driving off in power boat laughing maniacally.
I need you to take care of her, but do it quietly. Perhaps with a kitchen knife. Send it to the city dump when you are done, and message me back. You will be rewarded handsomely.
Best,
A
This was the message from Anonymous (
Mentions: Kyllei [2165629]
"This was the message from Anonymous"
Then some player sent it to you. That's not a mission.
This is fantastic. How could I have never thought of doing that?
Hahaha.
Thanx for the idea! ;)