I just tried to change my name to an account that is permanently in federal jail, the system states that it is unavailable.
Is there anyway to get this released? Or is there a time period I need to wait?
The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level)
The user must be under level 50
The user must not have federal jail set to 777
The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.
The cost in points to acquire an inactive player's name is 200 + (50 x their level). I.e. Between 250 and 2700
does that answer your question?
He is fessed for 999 marked for deletion.
according to another staff member, you are trying to get the name of this account:
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2146121#/ if so, then i am afraid normal protocol has to be followed, if it was on your old account, from when you restarted, it would have been a different story.
Mentions:
2146121 [2146121]
If It helps, it was my name for years?
Okay, but before they ask you, are you that fedded account and now restarted, or was the name taken from you?
Your stupidity dumbfounds me.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Insults will get you nowhere.
So by this I assume the name was taken from you. No need to be an ass, I'm certain staff would want to know.
It is not an insult, to call a stupid person stupid. The answer to the aforementioned question was blatantly obvious, that the account in question is quite evidently not my old account and nor is the account I am making this bug report off a restart.
This, I'm afraid is an issue that you will personally be of no help in, so please, leave the thread.
Well you see if a fedded account's last action was 72 days ago then a restart would have to have an age of 72 or less...
Your question has already been answered though. The account has only been inactive for 72 days, not the required 75+150 days
For standard accounts. I had the name for over 3 years and now it’s sniped by a fessed multi.
The name should be able to be removed off a jailed account, as was process prior to this new system.
You have changed your name to Cartman for a cost of 100 points.
This can now be closed. Thank you to Grif for sorting it out for me.
[image: i.gyazo.com]A funny conversation before it gets closed.
You seriously like acting that way. No wonder your enemy count looks like that.
Edit: Okay so you insulted me, didn't even bother reading my responses, then got your factionmates to help you downrate me then bountied me.
Guess I shouldn't be surprised, not the most unusual thing to happen.
closing report as the issue has been dealt with