I have no way on my end of proving this but I am certain all of my natural battle stats were above 800k for the last couple months. I just noticed today that my speed is now around 799k. Is it possible for natural stats to decrease? If so, people I've spoken to have no knowledge of how. I believe this is a bug. Please confirm if so!
Natural Battle Stats Decrease?
Started by SwaggyD [1737430] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Evil_Master [870971]
· 2 likes ·
Yes it is possible. You OD on PCP around 11 - 12 Sept. https://www.torn.com/wiki/Drugs#Drugs PCP | Overdose - + 20% to Strength & Dexterity - + 250 Happy - Cool down: 300-400 minutes - - 100% Energy, Nerve & Happy …
I have no way on my end of proving this but I am certain all of my natural battle stats were above 800k for the last couple months. I just noticed today that my speed is now around 799k. Is it possible for natural stats to decrease? If so, people I've spoken to have no knowledge of how. I believe this is a bug. Please confirm if so!
Yes it is possible. You OD on PCP around 11 - 12 Sept.
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Drugs#Drugs
| PCP | Overdose |
|
|
is the above the case?
Matter of fact I think it is. Thanks. Learn something new every day!
thanks for the reply,
closing report