Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight Time !

Started by LovelyBabyDiva [2167907] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
LovelyBabyDiva [2167907]

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

       I have one idea when I am talking in Faction chat. One guy is talking, he is so bore when taking flight time. How do you think? If Torn add some video or some useful things to see when you take flight. If Torn can do advertisement on flight time instead of showing paper sheet. But they don't do that, I think they have some other reason for not doing like that. Please share to me if you know something. 

Thank for reading

B.R

Monroll
Kayla [2031661]

Torn has no advertisements, and I, as well as many others, Chedburn included would like to keep it that way. Ads wouldn't make flying any less boring regardless. You don't have to be on Torn 24/7, you can just switch to another tab when Torn doesn't have anything for you to do.