How do I do the stocks. I'm interested and how do I know wat ones to chose could someone plz help
Advice
Started by Cdizzle420 [2139465] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
How do I do the stocks. I'm interested and how do I know wat ones to chose could someone plz help
I use the graphs and also watch their ups and downs. But at the end of the day its gambling...
Edit: Take the WSSB stock for example. Since I started watching it. I've seen it float from 60 to 67ish bucks. So when I see it at 60, I'll buy it and wait for it to recover. It's not the best example since its hard to find shares of WSSB, but they pop up for sale if you keep checking...
You should probably start buying benefit blocks, if you go the about section on one of the stocks , you will see what benefit it gives and how many shares you require. These benefits are quite useful and can help a lot. The only thing is, they are quite expensive...
Also - incase you are confused - you need 25 points in order to acquire a stock ticker from the points building in order to access the stocks.