Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question on 4* on my job

Started by Sumiyoshi [1587578] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

gintux [622539] ×1

Sumiyoshi [1587578]

Hi All,

I would like to ask you why I have four stars in my Job.

I work as a Camera Operator at SSTV which is owned by gintux.

These are my stats: Manual labour: 4,503; Intelligence: 138,260; Endurance: 115,514; Job points: 8,957

I checked with my manager Gintux and I have no addiction to drugs and I pay regularly the expenses for my private island.

Please let me know if you need further details.

Sincerely

 

Mentions: gintux [622539]

Franky [1529693]

These are the recommended stats for camera operator. Your manual is a bit low dragging you efficiency down
Camera Operator
49,500 INT / 24,750 MAN
Shinigamix [1971470]

With your stats the int /end jobs would be way better for u, if the director wants them at 200% effectiveness he should put you into Programmer, sales executive or reporter, there are many more positions in which u would reach over 100%.

 

On a side note this would have been better in Q&A first.