I'm currently having an issue accessing my company, everytime I go to my company it comes up with error 500. I need to restock and train my employees
Error 500
Started by JMead [1706873] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I'm currently having an issue accessing my company, everytime I go to my company it comes up with error 500. I need to restock and train my employees
please use the confirmed report here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=16061610&b=0&a=0
thanks.
Mentions: 520 Errors
I've gotten an error 500 (not 520 or any other number) every time I've tried to log in on mobile for the last several days. I've been able to bypass it by logging out and signing back in.