Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Work Stats missing ... Merit missing

Started by TheHarvester [2020295] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
TheHarvester [2020295]

1. I've just complete the "Master of Self Defense" education course. The "Learning outcomes" are: 
  • Gain a 100% increase in damage dealt when using fists alone
  • Gain 150 manual labour upon completion
  • Gain 10 intelligence upon completion
  • Gain 75 endurance upon completion
Since I maintain pretty much "equal" work stats I expect to have "big" difference between manual and intelligence (at least). When I check my stats ... something doesn't seems to be right:

Manual Labour: 37,461

Intelligence: 37,400

Endurance: 37,424

Please check this issue.

 

2. This year I made over 50 enemy kills in the "Elimination" event ... but still didn't receive the "Purple Heart" (50 enemy kills) honor.

 
RatedR [72498]

as above, the elimination awards are given at the end.

 

as far as your work stats, i will pass the issue to ched, he can see what they were before and after
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I cannot see what they were before / after, we don't log every change of working stats as there's never been a need.

I've checked the course and everything looks fine, I think you must be mistaken. I fully expect you received the correct values.