Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NHL Bets?

Started by eeeeeeeeeee [1963589] on in Gambling.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
eeeeeeeeeee [1963589]

Are there no NHL matches anymore? The season is starting and I want to bet on some matches. We've got the 'Swedish Allsvenskan', but no NHL....
hill007 [1616770]

I agree!

The NHL season starts tomorrow and I see NO MATCHES POSTED!

please fire whomever is NOT doing their job!

I want to bet on the Toronto vs. Montreal game - October 3rd

please get going here folks!
hill007 [1616770]

bump!

this is a serious mistake

in Canada, hockey is life

this is essentially a declaration of war not posting!

get on it ... NOW