Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

App Error - Checking your browser before accessing

Started by Nicey [2122284] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Nicey [2122284]

Hi peeps,

The last days I got some trouble playing Torn. The game was very slow and Error 520 came up often. I saw there was a forum for this issue, 520 Errors (I live in the Netherlands also). But since today I got an issue playing Torn on my mobile with the app.

I cant open Torn with the app; "Checking your browser before accessing torn.com"

%5Chmesan01dataRedirectedFoldersniek.probstDesktopRotzooimap

Its NOT redirecting to my requested content shortly. Its NOT redirecting me at all! I can access Torn on my mobile with Chrome but not with the app.

Whats going on?

Thanks in advance!

 
coolblueeasy [519939]

Same issue with the app. I can get around it and access home, gym, city, and crimes, but if I try to check out notifications, it gives me this message and doesn't do anything.