Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Checking your browser before accessing torn

Started by Pandamonium01 [2149806] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Pandamonium01 [2149806]

Device: samsung SM-N960U; Android 8.1.0;

Every time I click the events tab (the one next to messages) i amet with a Checking your browser before accessing torn message. It tells me to allow 5 seconds, to which I've allowed 60, but nothing happens. I am on a note 9
Pandamonium01 [2149806]

After deleting and downloading the app the problem has ceased. I'm not sure what was doing it and I've no clue how the problem can be recreated as it randomly started happening to me after playing for a while. If you've any questions, ask away. I'll try my best to answer with as much information as possible
LDP [1580562]

Thank you for the info.

I will close the report for now, please post back if you experience any further issues.