Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Caching Issue?

Started by Administrator [788155] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Administrator [788155]

Hello,

during last weeks I observed that I am losing some nerves without committing any crimes, that happened when I just clicked "Crimes" in the side bar menu without doing any crime. Unfortunately I have no time stamp or screen shot of that. But today I have been kicked by Lesley once I have clicked on "Casino" link without to spin the wheel. That was about Wed 18:06:30 - 26/09/18 Connected to: Server: Php2. If I remember that right, I have been kicked by Lesley last time I spun the wheel. Later after being out from hospital, I was able to spin the wheel, this time everything worked as expected, time stamp : about Wed 18:25:24 - 26/09/18 Connected to: Server: Php2

I suppose, there may be some caching issues doing crimes or spinning the wheel. 

I think it should be visible in log files on your side.

Thank you.
Charlesy [1814457]

Regarding spin the wheel - this is likely to be the result from the last time you spun the wheel and left the page before the wheel finished spinning so you received the 'reward' or effect when you next visited the page - you spun 'choke; so you got hospitalised when you next visited the wheel page.