Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Value Investing

Started by The_Pirate_King [2018680] on in General Non-related.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
MachineGunSteve [184119]

One would think that buying undervalued stocks would be the ticket to smart investment, but in this day and age of social-media hype driven value... who knows?

Investing in the market these days seems like nothing more than a crap shoot, tbh. And since I don't have any extra money to waste gambling, all I do is contribute to my 403B and hope it grows.

I would suggest buying bullets and aspirin and water if you want a hedge in the coming years, but store them all in a dry cool place.