Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display case idea

Started by KimmieKimber [2167092] on in Suggestions.

14 replies · 308 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
59
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

KimmieKimber [2167092]

I am kind of new here so I don't know if this has been brought up before but wouldn't it be nice if we could add a short description on items in our display case. As an example if you get a gift from someone or something has a special significance. Maybe even be able to toggle on and off whether you want others to see these descriptions.
AtmosFear [2088212]

Often times I see people putting the events of receiving gifts in their profiles. I know it's probably not viewed as much as the display case, in some cases at least, but I like seeing some of the memorable points in people's careers in either the profile signature or their display case.
Claire [1971751]

I love this idea as I for one like the display cabinet a lot but I am forced to accept the fact that it serves no real purpose. Adding something like this could bring some flavour into what a player is like. R+ but move it to suggestions =D
KimmieKimber [2167092]

i made one in suggestions. if this can be deleted.   also everyone go like the thread in suggestions ... more people liking here but not there.
oraN [1778676]

I had already bought this up to implement something like the bazaar sig but it was on the old forums

id like to see this implemented