Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Referral

Started by Muthannnaa [2150016] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Durindanark [2167498] ×1

Muthannnaa [2150016]

Hey Torn Team

I referred Durindanark [2167498] to Torn but I don't think he used my link. He's a coWorker of mine. Iv read a few other posts. I will ask him to comment here to confirm. Can someone please add the referral for me. 

 

Thanks

Mentions: Durindanark [2167498]

Bo0 [316527]

Good morning

 

I revered this player 2150016 my cousin to the game but he didn't use my link would it be possible for him to be added to my referrals? 

 

Bo0
Muthannnaa [2150016]

I can confirm that Number 1 im his cuz and 2 that he did refer me. 

Thanks guys i didnt realise about the referal rewards until i noticed it myself,