I need help for Travelrun....Please help to buy Large suitcase and rent PI.....(I will pay back)
Need Help
Started by Clone911 [2071900] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 57
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Claire [1971751]
· 17 likes ·
[image: profileimages.torn.com] You are in for a ride. - ChaosReigns [2169241]
· 6 likes ·
Do you mean this Evil-Duck? https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16062683&b=0&a=0 I think hes having financial difficulties right now.
I need help for Travelrun....Please help to buy Large suitcase and rent PI.....(I will pay back)
Thanks.....Someone
hark, hark...the dogs do bark
When you work hard and save up hard to buy things for yourself it feels so much better than asking for freebies.
I need some bricks and a trailer, do you have any? (I will pay back). Thanks Obama! ^o^
Doesn't DUDE post up weekly how he is the Lord of newbs or something? Just tell him you've seen his posts! Anybody that actually reads them deserves a free PI just for the effort
Ooh 2 dislikes! Lemme make it 3 real quick
I need some salty tears(will pay in bounties)
Why don't you just change your gender to female, post pics of some random hottie, and wait for evil-duck to throw money at you?
Do you mean this Evil-Duck?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16062683&b=0&a=0
I think hes having financial difficulties right now.
Mentions: GRAVE ME, 5M REWARD
Yes Mr Duck is ravaged by his afflictions. But he is very Brave and will fight back!
after he paid for all the ladies that is..
Heard tell that he blew all his cash on a new plastic Rolex, couldn't afford donator packs. Won't be long before we see a begging thread from him claiming some little girl scammed all his Torn cash though.
The idea of a travel run is to make money in order to afford those things yourself. Not sure what more can be said tbh...
Epic!