2 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 2 likes · Here's the logs I have for you. Your revive preference was set to 'allow everyone'. 29-09-2018 19:07:25 | Hanamichi [2012356] changed their revive preference to: block all 29-09-2018 19:07:20 | Hanamichi [2012356] changed their revive preference to: allow everyone 29-09-2018 …
I've turned my revive settings off, but I've had two events say someone has revived me. I double checked my settings to see if its set to no one (it is) just to make sure that allies/friends arent able to revive me but still got revived somehow.
Oof, i thought it was a visual bug even tried to clear cache but from the looks of it seems like i got confused from when i set my settings to block after i got revived but somehow didnt noticed it. Yeah sorry thought i had a legitimate bug there, turns out i was just too tired and got confused on when i changed my settings.