Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A mathematical improbability...

Started by TreeFitty [1995412] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 247 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

TreeFitty [1995412]

I just had someone revive me which was a pleasant relief from those uncomfortable hospitable beds in the grungy, dimlit basement because apparently my health insurance doesn't cover actual health... 

 

Anyhow, this fella revives me whatlike and then says he wants some sort of compensation. Well then I thought, I'm gonna punch this guy in the face with a knife so I'm gonna check him out.

 

His name is ZLA. It's unfortunate to make you click so far but I'm not currently competent enough to post a screenshot. They had an 800% overdose rate. How is it possible that someone can take 1 drug and overdose 8 times?  Is it a trap? 
TreeFitty [1995412]

Travel records are 22 flights, yet only 16 flights to South Africa are on record and a total of 9h travel time? Impossibru!
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

With old accounts like that some stats go back further than others, considering his lengthy inactiveness and general not doing anything that will have carried over resulting in some weird numbers. 

It happens quite often!
evanarmagast [512496]

See, that’s what I thought, but the one that threw me was drugs taken vs times overdosed? I don’t remember overdoses being recorded and total drugs taken NOT being recorded?

But yes, this is undoubtably the answer. I would even imagine there’s a super simple answer about that part that’s confusing me.