I referred my friend before knowing the referral code system existed. Anyway to have this applied to our accounts? Can provide any proof needed, his name is Redredredred 2164215
Referral
Started by Jvginger [2129194] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
I referred my friend before knowing the referral code system existed. Anyway to have this applied to our accounts? Can provide any proof needed, his name is Redredredred 2164215
I am jvginger's referral, he introduced me to the game.
Added!