Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Negative Weapons Mods Effects?

Started by Hawk [2080065] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Hawk [2080065]

How are the negative effects from weapons mods applied? For example, if I have the lights, and it applies a negative 10% (-10%) accuracy to my opponent, how is it applied?

Do I have to fire the weapon that has the light on it to make the mod work?

Is the opponent affected even if I don't use that weapon (like, if I only use a knife, does the gun light still shine on my opponent)?

It's kind of a unique situation because the positive effects come from my use of my weapon, but the negative effects are when my opponent attacks.

Thanks in advance for your insights!
Franky [1529693]

The effect comes into play when you use the weapon. If you don't want to use that weapon on defending change your attacking preferences to 0% on primary