I am active every day. I revive for free. If you need a quick revive pm me. I do revives all day so feel free to pm me. All I ask is for you to be active when I revive you:)...Its a free revive but any donations are accepted. Thank you<3
FREE REVIVE
Started by fresch_boi [1991734] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 62
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
fresch_boi [1991734] ×2
I am active every day. I revive for free. If you need a quick revive pm me. I do revives all day so feel free to pm me. All I ask is for you to be active when I revive you:)...Its a free revive but any donations are accepted. Thank you<3
Bump
Bump
bump
Good service
Tyvm :)
Bump
Bump :) Thanks!
bump and thanks!
bump <3
bump :)
Bump
Bump
Does exactly what it says on the tin!! R+
Bump
got a free revive :) ty
Got a revive for free really for no reason without even asking , but I feel like Fresch_boi deserves MVP!!!!
Thank you
Thanks dude
didnt even see the hospital screen! Legend TY
fast..:)