Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Site

Started by Deadman [1673230] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Deadman [1673230]

Just got the new iphone xs max and torn is only loading is desktop site, this happens rather i click mobile or not. Could this be due to the larger screen? It always loaded correctly on my old iphone.

 

After trying Safari it works fine in that browser, just not chrome.
SeaLion [250755]

Since it doesn’t work right just mail it to me. I’ll replace it with a normal iPhone X that supports mobile site. 

 

Look on the top right corner and near the logout and settings icon. Click the one that looks like a phone. 
Lynaikitsu [1982847]

If I had to guess, I say it´s the screen aspect ratio. I believe that´s what determines which version of Torn loads. I would post this is Bugs and Issues. Chrome on the XS Max may display your aspect ratio to sites differently than Safari does, as I don´t believe Google has made a version of Chrome to be specifically compatible with the XS, whereas Safari would be compatible by default. 

I hope this at least answers the question of ¨why?¨