Every time I click on home or casino I get through out of torn and says 550 error
Android App v0.2.3 issue
Started by Bravo-02 [2168302] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Every time I click on home or casino I get through out of torn and says 550 error
This sounds like another example of the extreme caching issue, I had a similar issue a few days ago where to forums would always load the same error page.
please clear your cache and temp files.
could you provide us with an update on this issue, please?
Due to the lack of response, I am closing this report. Please post back if you experience any further issues.