I don't know if this has been suggested or not but I was thinking about the ability to travel between countries, like from China go to Mexico or any other country and not be limited to return each time to Torn. Thanks!
Travel between countries
Started by SpaceAce [1968253] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
I don't know if this has been suggested or not but I was thinking about the ability to travel between countries, like from China go to Mexico or any other country and not be limited to return each time to Torn. Thanks!