This morning, as I was attempting to complete a mission, I attacked the mission target, followed by the load image over the chosen weapon. It ended up timing out before I could continue, counted it as a loss, left me in the hospital, and took the 25 energy for the fight... that kinda sucked. I know there have been server issues today, and I'm not sure how to resolve this. Not such a big deal, but it would be nice if it worked... and avoided punishing me for the server's shortcomings...
Server glitches
Started by a_fist [2165764] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
This morning, as I was attempting to complete a mission, I attacked the mission target, followed by the load image over the chosen weapon. It ended up timing out before I could continue, counted it as a loss, left me in the hospital, and took the 25 energy for the fight... that kinda sucked. I know there have been server issues today, and I'm not sure how to resolve this. Not such a big deal, but it would be nice if it worked... and avoided punishing me for the server's shortcomings...
Sorry about the inconvenience. I haven't had any troubles today though.
Please post back if you experience this again, thank you.